友安消防
简体中文 | English
 
 
XHZLC
Product Usage Video
     
Current location:Home >Fire Hundred Branches
People affected by consumer fireworks
 
Michael Shannon
Three-year-old Michael Shannon of Raleigh, NC, was killed by a consumer firework at a family July 4th celebration in 1991. Michael was killed when a legal consumer firework tipped over and struck him in the head while he stood between his father’s legs more than 40 feet away. After Michael’s death, the particular firework device involved was taken off the market, but similar devices remain available. "There is no safe way to use consumer fireworks," says Michael's mother.
Link:  
Copyright(C) Guangzhou YouAn Fire Protection Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Address:Xinhua Jinghu Avenue, Huadu District of Guangzhou City No. 2 Yunfeng commercial building 11 floor
Phone:86-020-36887119、18988928706 E-mail:youanfire@yahoo.cn sales@youanfire.com Post Code:510800